Kandalaya (which translates from the Sanskrit as Abundance) consults in the fields of GNU/Linux, network application integration and network security. Formerly operating as The X Group, Kandalaya has been consulting for over 17 years in the fields of Linux, GNU Software, Unix, LAN/WAN setup and integration and security.
Our client and project list is available here.
Kandalaya specialises in the following fields of activity:
- Network integration and migration
- Network application identification and implementation
- Network security audit and consulting
- Linux consulting: installation, integration, support
- ISP services and support outsourcing
- Data center setup and outsourced management
- Corporate network setup including
- Internet connectivity
- Roaming user access
- Web presence development and setup
- Network audit and tuning
- Software development under GNU/Linux/Unix
- Corporate training
- Annual Software and Network Maintenance Contracts
Committed to the Free Software (Open Source) movement and its goals, Kandalaya contributes to the Free Software World in real terms with its support, software packages and writings. The founders of Kandalaya are well-known in their fields of operation and have been invitee speakers at numerous conferences in India and abroad.
Kandalaya offers technical support on incident and contract basis for the following free software packages:
- NetSaint: system and network monitoring
- Qmail: a replacement for Sendmail
- Sendmail: Internet Messaging Server
- OpenSSH: secure remote shell
- Apache: web server
- Squid: caching proxy server
- Named/BIND: DNS server
- Netfilter: Firewalling and filtering
- …and many more
Please get in touch with us if you have any queries.